Coquitlam College Print Catalogue
Books – The printed book collection of the Coquitlam College library includes more than 2000 non-fiction titles covering subject areas such as Sociology, Philosophy, Psychology, Technology, Science, Economics, ,Management, History, Geography, Religion, Literature, Poetry, Earth Sciences, Sports, Computer Science, and more. There are around 1000 fiction titles covering popular fiction genres such as fantasy, literary, mystery, romance, and science. The college library also features a reference collection that includes dictionaries, thesauri, atlases, encyclopedias, biographies, autobiographies, citation/style guides, magazines, and journals.
- Journals (Back-issues) – Annals of the Association of American Geographers, The Journal of Asian Studies, The Canadian Geographers, The Professional Geographers, The CCPA Monitor, The Canadian Journal of Sociology, Canadian Literature, Westcoast Line etc.
- Magazines (Back-issues) – National Geographic, Canadian Geographic, Reader’s Digest, TIME, Bloomberg Businessweek, The Economist, The Oprah Magazine, Hiragana Times, Adbusters, etc.
- Atlases, almanacs, and encyclopedias – The TIMES Comprehensive Atlas of the World, Historical Atlas of Canada, Historical Atlas of British Columbia, the World Almanac, New York Times Almanac, Encyclopedia of British Columbia, Encyclopedia of Art, etc.
- Dictionaries & thesauri – By publishers such as Merriam Webster, Oxford University Press, Cambridge University Press, Collins Cobuild, Harper Collins, Longman, Penguin and Gage for languages such as English, French, Chinese, Japanese, and Spanish.
- Style/Citation guides – MLA, APA, and Chicago manual of style.
Coquitlam College Library assistants are available to help students locate information and materials. Reference materials are available for use within the library. Students can also sign out novels to read. Books that are signed out at the library must be returned when they are due.
Due to the COVID pandemic, the Coquitlam College Library remains closed for all in-person services including circulation of print material, but we are happy to help you remotely.