1) Log in to the Coquitlam College Student Portal.
2) Go to the Main Page.
3) Find your earliest reservation time under “News and Updates” and click on the link provided under the “Campus Services for Students” section.
4) Log in to the “Online Appointment System” using your student number and password. (The password will be the same as your student portal.)
5) Select the available time that you prefer.
6) Your current reservation time will be at the top of the screen. Please have the registration form ready and arrive to the College on time for your scheduled appointment.
7) Students may re-schedule by clicking the reschedule button.
The College will be registering for the Summer 2021 semester using a program called Zoom.
Please confirm your email on the student portal is correct, this is the only way we can reserve your appointment time.
To ensure that you are prepared to register, please make sure that your email on file in the student portal is correct.
You will be sent an email from the College with the Zoom link 2 days prior to your registration time. Only call or email the College if you have not received an email 1 day prior to your registration time.
If you have not registered for an appointment, please go to the Reservation Portal.
In order to speed up the process of registration you may: