- All students are required to have medical insurance for the length of their studies. Coquitlam College can enroll students in a private medical plan upon registration.
- BC Medical is available to students who hold a valid study and/or work permits after they have been in BC for a minimum of six (6) months. Download the BC Care Card Application (Ministry of Health website).
- Parking Passes
The cost of parking passes per semester is $30.00 and increases to $40.00 after the second week of a semester. Parking passes can be purchased in the Bookstore, Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 4:00pm. Parking passes are mandatory in order to park in the College parking lot.
Open Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Textbooks are available for purchase. Reference materials are available for use within the library. Novels are available for students to sign out.
- Library Services
The College has a library which provides students with current and comprehensive information from our growing collection of books, an electronic library, and via the Internet. Library assistants are also available to help students locate information and material.
- Student Identification & Go Card
All students are required to have a Coquitlam College student identification to take a final exam. A Coquitlam College student identification card can be obtained at the Bookstore Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Students in the Senior Secondary and English Studies programs may be eligible for a Go Card, this can be used for Coquitlam College identification purposes. A Go Card is only given to a student who is:
- A resident of the Transit Service area, and
- Is fourteen (14) years of age or in Grade 8 and nineteen (19) years of age or under at the start of the school year, and
- Regularly attends classes at a public school up to and including Grade 12 or at a private school where he/she is receiving a full-time course of instruction leading to a high school graduation certificate or the completion of Grade 12.
Important Notice: You must provide a valid government photo ID to receive your Coquitlam College Student ID and Go Card.
- Computer Lab
The lab is available to Coquitlam College students, Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Computer Printing Cards
Students can purchase a printing card for $5.00 in the Bookstore.
- Writing Centre
The Writing Centre is available to all students who need help to improve their academic skills. Coquitlam College students receive one-on-one writing support. Please visit the Administration Office for the most updated schedule.
- Request a letter from the Administration Office
- Study Permit
- Temporary Resident Visa
- Social Insurance Number
- Family Invitation
Speak to a Counsellor:
To speak directly to an academic counsellor in English or Chinese, call Monday to Friday:
- 9:00 am to 4:00 pm (Vancouver time) (604) 939-6633
- 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm (Vancouver time) (778) 895-5323
To see how Coquitlam College courses transfer to British Columbia's universities, visit the online transfer guide of the British Columbia Council of Admissions and Transfer (BCCAT).