How to Pay Tuition
Method of PaymenTS
Tuition and other applicable fees can be paid by:
- Online Bill Payment
- GlobalPay for Students (preferred method for international payments)
- Interac e-Transfer (please use "Tuition" as your security password and ensure that the message includes your Name & Student ID number)
- Interac/Debit Card
- Online Credit Card payment
Please note: prepayment of Tuition Fees from any source does not guarantee course selection.
Pay your tuition online using Visa or MasterCard:
The preferred payment process for international payments of tuition and fees is through GlobalPay for Students. This option allows you to pay your tuition and student fees via bank transfer in the currency of your choice in an efficient and inexpensive manner.
To view how the process works click here.
Simply follow these 5 easy steps to make a payment:
Step 1: Enter your information on the GlobalPay for Students home page.
Step 2: Enter your payment amount in Canadian dollars.
Step 3: Select the currency you would like to pay in*
Step 4: Enter the details of the person making the payment and print your payment instructions.
Step 5: Complete your payment at your bank or via online banking using the printed instructions.
* Due to banking regulations, not all currencies are available. If your home currency isn’t offered, you can pay in another currency, such as the U.S. dollar.
Speak to a Counsellor:
To speak directly to an academic counsellor in English or Chinese, call Monday to Friday:
- 9:00 am to 4:00 pm (Vancouver time)
- 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm (Vancouver time)