1. Why Coquitlam College?
- You can improve your English language skills, complete your high school and begin your degree in a safe, supportive learning environment.
- Transfer your University credits to College/University throughout Canada.
- Smaller classroom sizes.
- Lower student to teacher ratio and more time for student-teacher interactions.
- Three semesters provides an opportunity for students to complete high school in a shorter period of time.
- Please view our video testimonials to see why students love Coquitlam College.
2. Where is Coquitlam College located?
- Coquitlam College is located in the Greater Vancouver area of British Columbia, Canada
- The Lougheed Town Centre Skytrain station is a five-minute walk from the College.
- 25 minutes by transit from downtown Vancouver’s shopping, dining and nightlife.
- Please refer to our Campus page to view our campus video tour and access maps and directions.
3. How can I apply to Coquitlam College?
- You can apply online, by email, fax, mail or in-person.
- Please refer to Apply Now for more information.
4. How long will it take to receive an offer from Coquitlam College?
- 1 to 2 business days
5. How many semesters are in a year?
- Three semesters: January (Spring), May (Summer) and September (Fall). We accept applications year round.
6. How can I pay my tuition fees?
- Tuition and other applicable fees can be paid by Online Bill Payment, GlobalPay for Students (preferred method for international payments), Cheque, Interac/Debit Card or Visa/MasterCard
- Please refer to How to Pay for more information.
Please note: prepayment of Tuition Fees from any source does not guarantee course selection
7. What are the admission requirements at Coquitlam College?
- Please refer to Admission Requirements for general and specific program requirements.
8. Where can I stay?
- Homestay Program – Coquitlam College will place you in a safe and comfortable local home, close to the College. Our homestay families are carefully screened and inspected to make sure that every student has a comfortable and safe environment. Please refer to Homestay Program for more information.
- Renting – If you choose to rent on your own, there are many private homes and apartments in close proximity to Coquitlam College.
9. What services does Coquitlam College offer?
- Coquitlam College offers services such as airport pick-up, guardianship documents, extra-curricular trips, sports, and a host of academic-related services.
- Please refer to Student Services for more information.
10. Do I need medical insurance?
- Yes, all students are required to have valid medical coverage.
11. How do I request an official transcript?
- Students can request transcripts online, in person, by mail, by fax or email.
- Please refer to Request a Transcript for more information.
Counsellors are available every day (and after hours) to help current and future students get the information they need.
To speak directly to a counsellor in English or Chinese, call Monday to Friday:
- 9:00 am to 4:00 pm (Vancouver time):
- 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm (Vancouver time):
Frequently Asked Questions
See our FAQ's page for answers to frequently asked questions.