1) Log in to the Coquitlam College Student Portal.
2) Go to the Main Page.
3) Find your earliest reservation time under “News and Updates” and click on the link provided under the “Campus Services for Students” section.
4) Log in to the “Online Appointment System” using your student number and password. (The password will be the same as your student portal.)
5) Select the available time that you prefer.
6) Your current reservation time will be at the top of the screen. Please have the registration form ready and arrive to the College on time for your scheduled appointment.
7) Students may re-schedule by clicking the reschedule button.
The College will be registering for the Summer 2020 semester using a program called Zoom.
Please confirm your email on the student portal is correct, this is the only way we can reserve your appointment time.
You will be sent an email with an approximate time to join the zoom meeting. You can join via your laptop or phone.
Please be assured, though the zoom invitation time does not match the registration time we have kept the order in which your original appointment was made.
If you have not registered for an appointment, please go to the Reservation Portal.
In order to speed up the process of registration you may: