- Find Your Right Academic Path
- University Program
- High School Program
- English Studies
- Summer / Winter Tours
To enter our university programs, you must have a high school diploma or school completion certificate. Some university programs may require one or more semeters of additional preparation in order for you to meet the English requirements.
You must also be able to demonstrate fluency in English at a university level. If your native language is not English, you may present IELTS, TOEFL or CAEL documents:
- IBT of 86 or 230 computer based score
- A TOEFL score of at least 570 (paper based score) or 230 (computer based score)
- A CAEL score of at least 60
- A minimum score of 6.5 on the I.E.L.T.S.
If you do not have any of the previous scores, you may be required to write the Coquitlam College English Diagnostic Test.
Some programs may have additional requirements.
A preparatory semester or semesters may be required in order to qualify for the University Transfer Program.
Speak to a Counsellor:
To speak directly to an academic counsellor in English or Chinese, call Monday to Friday:
- 9:00 am to 4:00 pm (Vancouver time) (604) 939-6633
- 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm (Vancouver time) (778) 895-5323
To see how Coquitlam College University Courses transfer to British Columbia's universities, visit the online transfer guide of the British Columbia Council of Admissions and Transfer (BCCAT).